Re: new security/privacy review questions

Hi all,

To make editing more democratic,  I took the questions and put them on the
PING wiki to allow for easier editing:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy_and_security_questionnaire

Now it should be much easier for everyone to make changes to the document,
but we avoid some of the issues present with say, a Google Docs. (It's
nontrivial to both allow those w/o Google accounts to edit and prevent
vandalism)

-Greg

--

*Greg Norcie (norcie@cdt.org <norcie@cdt.org>)*