Re: Request for feedback: Presentation API Working Draft

Thanks for reaching out Francois,

Might you or others from the Second Screen Working Group be available to join a Privacy Interest Group (PING) teleconference (usually held once a month on a Thursday at UTC 14) to introduce the specification and some of the issues you have already identified?

We haven’t fixed a date yet for the next teleconference as there will be an informal f-2-f meeting of PING and friends alongside IETF 93 in Prague on 23 July 2015, but it is likely to be on 6 or 13 August 2015.

What is your timeframe for collecting feedback?

Christine and Tara