Re: PING call - 26 February 2015 - call details

Dear Ambarish and others,

We’re sorry we can’t accommodate all time zones across the world for the call.

But, we will circulate an informal chairs’ summary after the call with a pointer to the minutes.

Also, please feel free to contribute to the discussions by posting your comments on this email list. It’s a great way to get the conversation started.

Christine and Tara