Re: [priv] PING call - 26 February 2015 - call details

I had heard through the grapevine about a very lengthy discussion in
webcrypto or webappsec about 2 factor... i.e., should the spec only
support FIDO U2F or legacy 2-factor that doesn't obey web principles
like same origin. Has anyone been following this? (I suspect Wendy
has!) I'd love to get a debrief on this and where this is at (it's
about the re-chartering of one of those WGs). best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist