Re: DOJ asks Google to back off on https

The ghost of "zones of lawlessness" is haunting again. It is a mantra of
politicians and law enforcement people meaning the Internet is bad and must be
under the control of government. Once, someone says "lawless zone", the
phrases after have a probability of over 90% to be utter rubbish. Which let a
friend of mine to request that those politicians and law enforcement people
should wear an electronic bracelet that gives them an electric charge every
time they say "lawless zone". That would tremendously increase the quality of
the discussion and would make those conferences fun for once.

 --Rigo