Re: Super Cookies in Privacy Browsing mode

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 6:03 AM, David Singer <singer@apple.com> wrote:

> As I say, the ‘persona’ proposal does NOT ask the sites to ignore or not
> know that it’s you;  it asks the sites to keep the records well enough
> segregated that the personae don’t affect each other in a visible way.

Hi David and PING folks... even after spending some quality time with this
thread, I'm not sure I fully understand the sketch of what something like
personae could facilitate (and it's still hard for me to see how this is
orthogonal to efforts like DNT in TPWG). At some point, it would be good to
see not necessarily a spec, but something that is relatively self-contained
-- maybe I should just read the thread again! -- that describes the bounds
of the proposal.

And I could very well just be clueless...

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Chief Technologist