Re: Geofencing and privacy

Hello All,

Please excuse me, if i am being a bit naive here in my comments. ISO/IEC
29100 and ISO/IEC 29101 specify a privacy framework/architecture for ICT
systems, which I believe encompasses the work of the W3. Has W3 thought
about addressing these aspects of PII as their design principles. I do not
see a normative reference to this work done by ISO/IEC.

Regards
Ambarish

--
Cheers