From: Ted Guild [mailto:ted@w3.org]
Sent: lundi 8 juin 2015 23:24
To: public-privacy@w3.org; public-web-security@w3.org; public-webappse@w3.org; public-wot-ig@w3.org
Cc: Paul Boyes; Abramski, Adam M; Kazuyuki Ashimura
Subject: [Fwd: CfP in Automotive Privacy and Security Task Force]

I am writing because I wanted to ensure Privacy IG, Web Security IG, WebAppSec WG and WoT IG were aware that the Automotive activity at W3C is forming a task force on Privacy and Security focusing on specific issues arising from work we are doing that we may seek your advice on and will continue following your efforts.

Any interested are also welcome to join either the Auto BG, WG or both and this task force.