Fwd: PING call - 14 May 2015 - call and agenda details

A friendly reminder and the draft agenda

If you have any comments regarding the draft agenda, please share them on the list.

1. Welcome and introductions

2. Privacy review request from Web Applications Security WG concerning Subresource Integrity [1]

3. Privacy review request from CSV on the Web Working Group concerning:

Model for Tabular Data and Metadata on the Web [2]
- an abstract model for tabular data, and how to locate metadata that enables
users to better understand what the data holds; this specification also
contains non-normative guidance on how to parse CSV files.

Metadata Vocabulary for Tabular Data [3]
- a JSON-based format for expressing metadata about tabular data to inform
validation, conversion, display and data entry for tabular data

Generating JSON from Tabular Data on the Web [4]
- how to convert tabular data into JSON

Generating RDF from Tabular Data on the Web [5]
- how to convert tabular data into RDF

4. Privacy review request from W3C Web Payments Interest Group concerning W3C Web Payments Interest Group [6]

5. Comments requested on privacy and security considerations of Media Capture and Streams [7]

6. Should sensors require a privileged context? (Discussion raised in Device API WG)

7. AOB

Christine and Tara

[1] http://w3c.github.io/webappsec/specs/subresourceintegrity/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-tabular-data-model-20150416/