Fwd: PING @ IETF - 13 November 2014

A friendly reminder about our informal get-together on Thursday alongside IETF 91.

Here is the proposed agenda:

1. Welcome and introductions.
2. WiFi Privacy trial @ IETF91
3. Recapping some of the privacy discussions at the recent W3C Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee (TPAC) meetings
     - authenticated origins
     - trust and permissions
4. Fingerprinting guidance for Web specification authors
5. Sharing views on privacy considerations for Web standards
6. AOB

Please let us know if you would like to add anything to the agenda.

See you on Thursday!

Begin forwarded message: