Fwd: [Web Security IG] : one hour adhoc session during TPAC monday 27th @ 14:00

FYI, those of you at TPAC for the Privacy Interest Group may also be interested in this recently scheduled meeting of the Web Security Interest Group, this afternoon, Monday October 27th at 14:00. This includes discussion of security reviews which should be relevant to our work with privacy reviews.

Thanks,
Nick

Begin forwarded message: