From: Christine Runnegar [mailto:runnegar@isoc.org]
Sent: Monday, July 7, 2014 3:38 AM
To: public-privacy@w3.org
Subject: PING at IETF 90

Hi all.

For those who are interested and available, we would like to hold an
informal PING face-to-face meeting alongside IETF 90.

If you would like to participate, please let us know by Wednesday.

We’ll send out a Doodle poll for those who express interest.

The informal task force (working on the privacy considerations document)
will also be meeting. You are also most welcome to join this working meeting
as well. Date and time to be advised.

Christine and Tara