Re: FYI: Navigation Error Logging

Dear Philippe,

Thanks for inviting feedback from PING concerning the privacy considerations section.

Would one of the chairs, editors or yourself be willing to join a PING call to provide an overview of this draft specification, any privacy concerns the WG has already identified, and how the specification addresses these?

Our next call is scheduled for 13 March 2014 at UTC 16 (*one hour earlier than usual for Europe because the US moves to daylight savings time earlier).

Christine and Tara