Re: California Poised to Get Do Not Track Disclosure Law Websites must disclose response to Do Not Track signals

I'm not sure how to say this exactly, but Peter it would be great to
get fewer emails from you either on PING or on the TPE WG list. Clearly
you and your company are excited about these things, but we got that
message pretty quickly. best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Senior Staff Technologist