Fwd: Do Not Track and Beyond Workshop Report

Tracking Protection Working Group and Privacy Interest Group,

Just wanted to let you know of the workshop report from November's Do Not Track and Beyond event in Berkeley (and I know several of you were in attendance too, sorry for duplicate email), link included below.

We've pointed workshop attendees and the public towards the TPWG and PING work, and some of you may be interested in the Customer Experience Digital Data Community Group as well.

Thanks,
Nick

Begin forwarded message: