Re: Technical Review of EME (DRM in HTML5)

From: Walter van Holst <walter.van.holst@xs4all.nl>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 18:17:11 +0100
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
CC: Christine Runnegar <runnegar@isoc.org>, Nicholas Doty <npdoty@w3.org>, Tara Whalen <tjwhalen@gmail.com>, "public-privacy@w3.org Privacy" <public-privacy@w3.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
On 2/15/13 6:10 PM, David Singer wrote:
> This was cc'd to the DNT group (which I removed), but not the html-media group;  it seems that members of the owning group might like to know of this, so that they can help clarify aspects of the spec etc.
>
> should we send a note?

Perhaps. I'd also like to note that I've been struggling to participate
properly in the DNT WG lately and having additional calls is not going
to help. I'd much rather prefer a condensed overview of the subject in
writing over another conference call.

Regards,

 Walter