Fwd: Technical Review of EME (DRM in HTML5)

Hi all.

Manu Sporny has kindly agreed to introduce EME at the PING call on 28 February 2013 at UTC 17 so that we can discuss these issues.
If anyone from this extended distribution list would like to participate, we will send the call-in details out on the public-privacy email list.

Christine and Tara
PING co-chairs

Begin forwarded message: