Re: TAG Document Privacy by Design

On 2/13/2013 2:13 AM, Christine Runnegar wrote:
> Thank you for your note and the TAG's offer.

Thank you for the quick and helpful response.

> We will put this on the agenda for our next PING call (28 February, UTC 17).
> Please let us know if you would like to join the call so that we can make sure to send you the call details.

I do not think I would be the best one to help with this, but perhaps some
of the current or former TAG members who've worked on our drafts might be
interested if that's OK? I believe all of them will see this exchange on
www-tag and can contact you directly.

Please do let the TAG know on this email list (or tag@w3.org if for some
reason something is member-confidential) if you reach a decision on what
you plan to do.

Thank you again.

Noah