Ambient Light Events [1]

Date: 21 January 2013

Reviewers:

I: Specific privacy-supporting features

II: Privacy risks and vulnerabilities

III: How the privacy risks and vulnerabilities are addressed and/or suggestions as to how to address them

IV: Suggested text for a Privacy Considerations section in the specification

V: Additional comments

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/2013JanMar/0007.html

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-privacy/2013JanMar/0007.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-proximity-20121206/