Re: what DNT means?

From: イアンフェッティ <ifette@google.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 19:01:15 -0800
To: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
A bit self-serving IMO. That said, it's hard for me to imagine how we even
can claim "figure 3" ("that sends your tracking preference to Web sites.")
when we haven't defined "tracking" that we ask users to express a
preference about whether they wish to be "tracked".

Though I may not agree with everything on the page, there's certainly ample
confusion out there as to what it means not to "track" that we as a group
are continually refusing to define.