Gesendet: Donnerstag, 25. April 2013 um 09:58 Uhr
Von: "Nicholas Doty" <npdoty@w3.org>
An: "Christine Runnegar" <runnegar@isoc.org>
Betreff: Re: skeleton draft regarding fingerprinting guidance
Thanks all for your feedback; I'm gathering those resources and trying to work through your comments where I can.

As mentioned last month, I've moved the doc to a Github repo and formatted it in our spec style. The latest version includes distinct definitions for *passive* vs. *active* fingerprinting, with some references, as I think that distinction may prove to be very important.

http://w3c.github.io/fingerprinting-guidance/

Comments are, as always, welcome. Also, Github provides the functionality that you can also directly fork and submit pull requests of potential edits, if Git is something you're comfortable with. The repository and code itself is available here: https://github.com/w3c/fingerprinting-guidance

Thanks,
Nick

P.S. I may be behind in following up with potential collaborators, my apologies, I'm trying to get caught up. Ping me again, or, in general, let me know if you're interested and we're happy to let you loose on this document outline. :)