Re: PING - please volunteer - Ambient Light Events

Not crazy at all: this is just a reflection of the fact that a spec is an attempt to document something in as context-independent a way as possible, and privacy/persona data are highly contextual… ;^'

Robin Wilton
Technical Outreach Director - Identity and Privacy
Internet Society

email: wilton@isoc.org
Phone: +44 705 005 2931
Twitter: @futureidentity