Interest on a browser fingerprinting meeting in DC?

From: Joseph Lorenzo Hall <joe@cdt.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 13:17:31 -0400
To: public-privacy@w3.org
Hi all,

I know there will be a breakout on browser fingerprinting at the TPAC
next week. Alas, I can't come for any of the meeting.

However, there are a few people in Washington DC that are especially
interested in better understanding the challenges in browser
fingerprinting (especially as they directly relate to self-help or
self-defense against certain profiling methods).

Is there anyone that will be at the TPAC discussion that might be in DC
in Nov. at some point that would be willing to debrief a small and
varied group?

If that exists, and even if it doesn't, I may try to organize a very
short meeting on this just so that policy folks better understand the
technical challenges (to the extend anyone fully understands them!).

best, Joe

--
Joseph Lorenzo Hall
Senior Staff Technologist