RE: privacy definitions -- was: WebID questions

From: Fred Andrews <fredandw@live.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 05:37:39 +0000
To: Mike O'Neill <michael.oneill@baycloud.com>, "public-privacy@w3.org" <public-privacy@w3.org>
Hi Mike,

I hope you can get some more response status values into the DNT spec.
so that this becomes possible.  Then at least it would be possible to request
DNT:1 from a 1st party and to block the content if it does not comply.

Please be sure to take into account resources that are permitted to be a
3rd party when loaded yet change to act as a 1st party upon interaction -
require such resources to declare this in the status value and not to just
declare they are not tracking etc.

cheers
Fred