Re: privacy definitions -- was: WebID questions

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 16:28:27 +0800
Cc: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>, Ben Laurie <benl@google.com>, public-privacy list <public-privacy@w3.org>, public-webid@w3.org
To: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
I think Aza is doing something different from what I heard you imply.  I thought you wanted a visual indicator somewhere "this site has cookies set".  Aza seems to be saying here "you are logged-in to this site as GuyFawkes".  These are different statements, and the first has questionnable value.  Sorry if I misunderstood.
David Singer