From: Richard Barnes [mailto:richard.barnes@gmail.com]
Sent: 29 March 2012 17:33
To: Robin Berjon
Subject: Re: Privacy by Design in APIs

Hey Robin,

Good start!  You might also consider some of the thoughts on allowing users
to express privacy preferences discussed in RFC 6280:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6280#section-1.3>

Note also that the W3C Geolocation group decided not to design this type of
privacy...

--Richard

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is a heads up that I've started work on a TAG draft finding for
"Privacy by Design in APIs". It is intended to provide some strategies for
API designers to be as privacy-friendly as possible.

> You can find my draft at:
>
>   http://darobin.github.com/api-design-privacy/api-design-privacy.html
>
> And can fork and make pull requests at (note that it's in the gh-pages
branch):

>   https://github.com/darobin/api-design-privacy/tree/gh-pages
>
> It's a first draft and still has a number of rough edges. Feedback is very
welcome on pretty much any aspect — share and enjoy!