Re: Experiment about physically finding twitter users

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@danbri.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 11:45:07 +0100
To: Sören Preibusch <Soren.Preibusch@cl.cam.ac.uk>
On 25 March 2012 10:20, Sören Preibusch <Soren.Preibusch@cl.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Let's reconsider: he found 2 out of 3 conveniently sampled users.

Small study, admittedly. The original link
http://picup.omocoro.jp/?eid=1315 is quite entertaining for the photos
btw, even if you don't read Japanese. I took a screenshot on my phone
this week. A *screenshot*! Posted it to Flickr and saw they'd managed
to extract geodata giving exact street address. There are certainly
many many more than three people findable this way...

Dan