Re: PING call - 17 May 2012 - 9am PT 12pm ET 6pm CET 16 UTC

christine-

unfortunately I won't be able to make the call today.  I'll certainly
review the mtg notes/chat scroll and provide feedback, as necessary.

thanks-
/erin

--
Erin E. Kenneally, M.F.S., J.D.
CEO, Founder

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient[s] and
may contain privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use,
recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.