RE: PING Kick-off call - Thursday 19 April 2012

From: <Ian.Oliver@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 07:25:25 +0000
To: <runnegar@isoc.org>, <public-privacy@w3.org>
And for those in Europe:

16h00 UTC is:
Finland  UTC+3         19h00
Germany UTC+2        18h00
London UTC+1/BST    17h00

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

t.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: ext runnegar@isoc.org [mailto:runnegar@isoc.org]
Sent: 19 April, 2012 09:09
To: public-privacy (W3C mailing list)
Subject: PING Kick-off call - Thursday 19 April 2012

Dear all.

A friendly reminder that we are holding the Privacy Interest Group kick-off call today (Thursday).

Please take careful note of the time for the call - 9am PT, 12pm ET, 6pm CET (UTC 16) - as there was an error in an earlier email.

Call details and agenda are below

---------

Priv_IG
Thursday, 19 April 16:00-17:00 UTC (12:00pm-1:00pm Boston local) Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7464 ("PING") SIP/VOIP details available here: http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Please also join us in IRC in the #privacy room.
  Server: irc.w3.org
  Username: <your name>
  Port: 6665 N.B.: not the default IRC port!
  Channel: #privacy

AGENDA

1. Short introductions
* from the chairs and the participants

2. Goals for the group
* discuss the charter and how we might approach those goals

3. Particular documents/issues for review
* Robin Berjon's draft on privacy in APIs
* others?

4. Dependencies and Liaisons (W3C groups and external groups)
* see Charter plus Technical Architecture Group (TAG)
* Cryptography WG
* others?

5. Next steps
* Future calls
* Tracker
* Documents to draft?

6. AOB

We are looking forward to speaking with you later today.

Christine and Tara