Re: PING Kick-off call - Thursday 19 April

Call details are included below, apologies for the delay.

Priv_IG
Thursday, 19 April 16:00-17:00 UTC (12:00pm-1:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 7464 ("PING")
SIP/VOIP details available here: http://www.w3.org/2006/tools/wiki/Zakim-SIP

Please also join us in IRC in the #privacy room.
  Server: irc.w3.org
  Username: <your name>
  Port: 6665 N.B.: not the default IRC port!
  Channel: #privacy

Note that due to some confusion about time zones on our part the earlier announcement referred to utc 14 instead of utc 16:00/4pm. Per the most popular time on the Doodle poll, we will be talking Thursday at 9am PT, 12pm ET, 6pm CET.

Thanks,
Nick