Fwd: ISPI Clips 167.024: TA - Madrigal Gush Fest Over Helen Nissenbaum's Privacy Approach

FYI

The privacy and public-policy approach that I have been working on to
address intrusive surveillance technologies is heavily  influenced by
Michael Walzer and similar to Nissenbaums.  Hopefully, this direction
towards contextual regulation of information will destroy the new UK
gov surveillance approach.

  - Mark

Begin forwarded message: