AW: Opt-out for wifi network of the Google Location Server

From: <Frank.Wagner@telekom.de>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:31:50 +0100
To: <karld@opera.com>, <public-privacy@w3.org>
We had this in Germany around all the discussions about streetview. They told that the collection of the SSID was a software bug. I wonder that the bug has not been fixed in other countries....

Best,
Frank

Deutsche Telekom AG
Service Zentrale, Group Privacy
Frank Wagner
Senior Privacy Expert
Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 7, 64295 Darmstadt
+49 6151 937 3514 (Phone)
+49 175 181 9770 (Mobile)
mailto:frank.wagner@telekom.de
http://www.telekom.de