Re: "CSI just called, you're in."

Björn,

I tried to get the partners in the PrimeLife research project to do some of
this access-control-like wider dissemination control constraints. Because I
think it is still very much in need of research. They haven't included my
request in the access control language. But Ronald Leenes wrote great articles
about audience segregation we implemented some of those on the elgg platform
on http://clique.primelife.eu/

It is good to see that google plus tries at least some of audience
segregation.

I think we need further research on the "right to be forgotten" to erase
content from the web. But this is tricky. Remember the cancel messages in
NNTP? There were cancel-message wars going back and forth. I also don't
believe the web can guarantee the total technically guaranteed erasure of
content. But there should be ways to make some stuff more difficult to see as
it may ruin lifes, even after years.

The current attempts I've seen so far are not really compelling. I think this
is also an architectural question for the TAG.

Best,

Rigo