Re: Do privacy promises follow corporate purchases?

That being the case (ie it was true, and they really followed through with such a careless position), I'm sure it would affect their customer loyalty (the Internet being a much more viable protest platform than we have ever had before, especially due to social networking). This would also largely nullify any privacy claims they made directly to their own customers.

Not a wise move.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan