Re: Court Orders Gov't To Disclose GPS Tracking Data

Longtime reader, first time poster here.

Without an extensive knowledge of property law, I'm left wondering: is
attaching a tracking device to a car an infringement of the owner's property
right? Wouldn't that be considered appropriation/modification/use of a piece
of property without the owner's permission?

-Bill Bushey