Re: Court Orders Gov't To Disclose GPS Tracking Data

Le 8 sept. 2011 à 16:38, David Singer a écrit :
> A.  We can place gps devices on people's cars and track them without a warrant because their cars are in public places and they have no expectation of privacy.
> B.  We cannot release the records because that would violate their privacy.

I wonder what is the law in different countries for stalking. You could follow someone, write down all venues this person is going to, even track yourself following the person.

Is the issue about tracking (collecting the data) or sharing them?

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/