Re: LiveJournal and GoodDiff - Privacy policy visibility

EFF is working on a similar project called TOSBack:
http://www.tosback.org/about.php

Automated detection of changes in legal terms of service might be helpful
for users of the service who wish to inspect the differences, but I think
it's more likely that it's useful for experts (advocates like EFF, legal
academics or bloggers) who can interpret the change in the legal text and
write about the implications when they're substantial or concerning.