Re: WSJ on Microsoft's No Not Track

David,

I think the current situation is that we don't yet have any agreed-upon definitions of what the header means. Some of the ad networks have indicated that IF we agree to define no tracking the same way the NAI has defined opt-out cookies (i.e. we will no longer serve behavioral ads to that user, no commitment made one way or another about not collecting data from that user or not serving other types of ads to that user), then they are on board with it because they can interpret it the same way they interpret opt-out cookies. But, others are arguing for other interpretations.

Lorrie