Re: geolocation and data retention

Just don't get stopped in the state of Michigan:
http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/34/3458.asp

"The Michigan State Police have a high-tech mobile forensics device that
can be used to extract information from cell phones belonging to motorists
stopped for minor traffic violations. The American Civil Liberties Union
(ACLU) of Michigan last Wednesday demanded that state officials stop
stonewalling freedom of information requests for information on the
program." The complete story at the link above.