draft agenda available: 28/29 April workshop

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:39:47 +0200
Cc: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
To: public-privacy@w3.org
A draft agenda for the web tracking and user privacy workshop is now available:
	http://www.w3.org/2011/track-privacy/agenda.html

We're likely to rearrange things a bit (order of talks, interleaving of talks and discussions).

Given the large number of good papers for the time, we're planning on relatively short presentations and long discussion periods.  The discussion periods will, of course, not be reserved to the panelists, but will involve the entire room.

Thanks,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)