Re: Pandora sends user GPS, sex, birthdate, other data to ad servers

Indeed .... and very welcomed

On 08/04/2011 18:41, "David Singer" <singer@apple.com> wrote:

>On Apr 8, 2011, at 7:15 , Pat Walshe wrote:
>

>> It seems clear to me that industry needs to come together on this or
>>risk
>> other stakeholders deciding what industry should do.
>>

>Much of the motivation for the workshops, I think!
>
>David Singer
>Multimedia and Software Standards, Apple Inc.

This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email or call +44 207 356 0600 and highlight the error.