RE: do not track list?

This formulation of Privacy by Design is probably the most promoted - and possibly the most detailed, but they are somewhat vague, and the main document omits

- "data minimization" as a primary principle
- any description of relevant (cryptographic) technologies, without which the 4th "foundational principle" has little meaning

Nevertheless Ontario IPC has raised awareness of much good work over the years in this field

About the only good postgrad textbook (actually more survey essays) for privacy technologies and their application is http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9781420052176;jsessionid=HZRo8ozZRQYV2NFO1jwdQA**

--
Caspar Bowden
Chief Privacy Adviser