How Much Privacy Should You Have?

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:07:09 -0500
To: public-privacy@w3.org
Just for fun, coming directly from 1976

In a very North American way, the article worries about government agencies having collected data about you more than the corporate world. This is a trait of differences between some European countries and North America.
Who do you trust the most? Corporate or Government?

But if we abstract a bit, we see the questions are of the same nature.

You can check the other articles related to the Privacy

Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/