How Much Privacy Should You Have?

From: Karl Dubost <karld@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:07:09 -0500
To: public-privacy@w3.org
Just for fun, coming directly from 1976
http://www.atariarchives.org/bcc1/showpage.php?page=81

In a very North American way, the article worries about government agencies having collected data about you more than the corporate world. This is a trait of differences between some European countries and North America.
Who do you trust the most? Corporate or Government?

But if we abstract a bit, we see the questions are of the same nature.
http://www.atariarchives.org/bcc1/showpage.php?page=82

You can check the other articles related to the Privacy
http://www.atariarchives.org/bcc1/#Computer%20Impact%20on%20Society

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/