Re: Landmark PbD Resolution Adopted to Preserve the Future of Privacy

From: Renato Iannella <renato@iannella.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 14:22:44 +1000
To: privacy <public-privacy@w3.org>, Rigo Wenning <rigo@w3.org>

On 3 Nov 2010, at 01:00, Rigo Wenning wrote:

> What does "privacy by design"  mean for the Web?

This is nice, but what actually *is* PbD (yes, I now what it *means*)

It says that it is an "essential component of fundamental privacy protection"....

I assume for the web, it means designing Privacy into the Web Architecture first - which is a bit late now!

I assume the W3C TAG have this all solved ;-)

Cheers

Renato Iannella
http://renato.iannella.it