Fwd: W3C/IAB/ISOC/MIT Workshop on Internet Privacy (Call for Participation)

Position papers are due by 5 November.  This workshop aims more broadly than the previous two, and asks (across standards organizations) how we can better improve privacy on the Internet (and the Web).

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>  (@roessler)

Begin forwarded message: