IIW London

From: Mark Lizar <mark@smartspecies.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 02:19:08 +0100
To: public-privacy@w3.org

Hi All,

Just to give this list (and W3C) a heads up.  There is an Internet
Identity Workshop in London on October 11th which would be a great
opportunity to continue a public privacy discussion. As I had the mis-
fortune of leaving the Public Privacy conference in London early I
have talked to Kaliya (who leads the workshop IIW) and she has been
gracious in offering a W3C discount for this conference.

Here is a link to the conference website for those interested.

http://www.internetidentityworkshop.com/iiw-europe-london-october-11th/

  "W3C" is the discount code and it is for 30%.  Kaliya said its fine
if this is put out on other W3C lists.

Kind Regards,

Mark Lizar