RE: Draft: Privacy Workshop Report

From: Sören Preibusch <Soeren.Preibusch@cl.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:14:06 +0100
To: "'Robin Berjon'" <robin@berjon.com>, "'Thomas Roessler'" <tlr@w3.org>
Cc: <public-privacy@w3.org>
We seemed to have some consensus that, for instance, the use of operating
system-wide symbols to indicate that geo-location is active is preferable to
having each application (browser, ...) use their own iconography.

I would agree there is a chance for icons failing for the same reasons that
P3P failed and I think there were more people nodding their heads re this
statement.

Sören