Re: Vote to add more page layout properties to caniuse.com

Good idea!

It would be good if we could raise such an issue. At least for the
print-related featues it would make sense if they would also cover the
print formatters.

On the pages for other features it may be enough if they would include the
print formatter in some hidden menu or some such thing as 99.9% of web
users who don't know these print formatters will just be confused if it
says that their favorite feature is only available in a browser called "PDF
Reactor".

--
Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org