Re: Validating FO

On 20 January 2014 09:54, Tony Graham <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:

> XSL-FO 2.0 was following SVG in defining its color functions [2].  Chris
> Lilley came to a F2F specifically to talk about colour/color, and we
> decided to align with what SVG had.

So Chris Lilley says it's OK... Mmm

>>   Mixing lengths is another irregular property set.
>
> I do it quite often.  From a stylesheet that I happened to have open right
> now:

That doesn't make it right Tony?

> Just because there's more to the property values than you can usefully
> assert with Relax NG doesn't mean that it's wrong.

No. But one thing I would like to do for users is make it easier to use?
And in this aspect, ease of validation would make it easier to use?
  "What property can I use here" is an oft heard question IMHO
regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.