Re: Meetup at XML Prague 2014?

On 8.1.2014 13:48, Arved Sandstrom wrote:
> Point being, and this is seriously a major point, and people have
> suggested it by mentioning tutorials and education. It's about outreach.
> A minor part of the problem is technology, the majority is education. So
> when people "silo"...and XML Prague is a "silo", just like conferences I
> attend, it's a problem. We all get a bit too caught up in believing our
> own stuff.

Well you should then visit XML Prague to see that we are very open and
not centered around one idea, including XSL-FO. In past we have
presentations related to other formatting technologies including CSS and
Speedata. In past TeX was used to typeset proceedings.

    Jirka

BTW, we have extended period for Friday proposal by one week, so if
anyone else has interesting idea for publishing track, he/she is welcomed.